Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gardening: I'll be gone for a while...


Gardeners:

I will be gone starting tomorrow through next friday, then gone again saturday to monday/tuesday. I need help watering and planting while I'm away! It looks like it will be raining for a while, but probably about next thursday it will stop. So, I've already talked to Champion, and he is willing to be "in charge" while I'm gone. It shouldn't take but ~30 minutes to water the garden.

Also, I have bought two eggplants, 1 mint plant, a series of pepper plants, and two big bags of potatoes (red and irish cobbler). I've already talked most of this over with Kevin; the potatoes (one kind) get planted in the back, and the rest get planted somewhere outside the garden (next to the tree). Also, if people are motivated, the peppers, eggplants, and mint can be put in the ground. But please keep in mind that if they aren't planted, they need to be watered inside.

My roommate Jeff should be around, and as always, there's the key in the locker out back.....

thanks everybody,

~Sir Knabe

1 comments:

Jeff said...

i've been wanting to see the garden... maybe after you get back... so far, i have potatoes and onions, but am hoping to get my aparagus and rhubarb planted and some black, blue and rasp- berries bushes in the ground. also, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, cucumbers... and whatever else... hmm... we'll have to get together for canning and salsa...