Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Deuce update


I think we've decided on the payment system for the garden: pay $10 and you'll get a portion of the produce for as long as the garden is growing......which, with the tomatoes growing like they are, shouldn't take very long to make this a good deal!

Let me know if you're interested, or if your friends are; we probably can't have more than about 10 or 12 people, and we already have 2 signed up. So either post here, email me, or call me!

thanks,

Sir Knabe
kok6785@ksu.edu
317-5007

4 comments:

Rebecky said...

Sign me up Kevin!!! $10, how cheap! And I've done very little work to the garden itself...

This garden rocks ;)

Sir Knabe said...

Becky,

We need to make salsa! I'll probably do it tonight around 6:30ish, and I could use a hand!

Jeff said...

awesome work super gardener extradonairres! the garden looks awesome. count me in for $10. sorry that i haven't been able to help. i've been trying to keep the deer at bay and out of my garden. may have some zuchini, melons, cucumbers and melons in the near future!

Jeff said...

oh, and i'd be up for some salsa production :)... maybe even some merengue...